Saturday, July 28, 2012

wedding receptions

The date is set.  June 1, 2013

yep.  34 years old and I'm finally biting the bullet and getting married. 

Its scary shit.  Pardon my expression but I'm not sure how else to say it. 

I've been trolling wedding boards looking for pre-owned stuff, and I decided my theme is most definitely "Flea Market Wedding" with a whole mess of DIY mixed in. 

Ruffled Blog has cute ideas, so does pinterest

I have an extremely limited budget, however, this should be a challenge if nothing else.

The cost is obviously with the food/caterer.  Feeding 140 people is no small challenge.  I just don't have the space/time/patience to try to do that myself. 

this week we are going on a vacation, thank god.  It gives me time to really think about how i'm going to do this whole "Wedding for under $7400"

I don't know how some people do it, unless you KNOW and are related to photographers, DJ's and caterers, this crap is pricy.

I kind of wish I could take my own pictures. 

Eh...whatever