Monday, June 8, 2009

stuff happens

Its been amazingly humid. I was jogging with Arthur earlier and the amount of sweat...I won't gross you out with the gory details. Still, its so much better than snow.

My fiance and I are going camping at Ricketts glen state park this weekend! I'm so excited, they have a 14 mile long trail with 22 different waterfalls. Its a hella hike, but last year we did it and it was SO worth it. I can't wait!!!

We were going to take the dogs, but sharing a tent with a 95 pound lab/pit mix and Sebastian isn't my idea of a good time. (its a 2 person tent, can you imagine?)

Although Arthur is a darling lovey-cake and he has many good qualities, he isn't the brightest star in the sky and he will bark at everything ALL NIGHT.

So, I posted a (((mint condition new with original manufacturers tags) Cinema Etolie pale blue nightgown this evening. Its satin, lace, and all those good things. Never worn, beautiful little nightie, very sexy.


An interesting company history is here. Movie Star is another favorite lingerie company of mine. They have a wide variety of gorgeous lingerie. I think Fredricks of Hollywood bought them out recently.