Tuesday, November 24, 2009

mmr shots - new stuff - happy

Last day before thanksgiving break!
I could seriously cry with joy and happiness right now.

So, the school needs proof that I got my MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccinations) 31 years ago - (come on now, like I still have my records of that)

recommendations for finding the stupid records of the shots are something like:
"Call the high school" (that was about as effective as punching myself in the face...over and over and over)
and
"ask your parents for your baby book"

Ok, I love my parents. Don't get me wrong-

But my mom is as forgetful and disorganized as ... someone incredibly forgetful and not organized

My father is a "throw it away if it hasn't been used in a month!" type of person.

So there is no way I can get these records. I have to get my blood taken and then they do something to it to prove I have these immunities.

After the very nice nurse sucked ALL the blood from my arm, I was promised these records by this afternoon.

I have low blood pressure so everytime they take my blood its this huge "thing". it seriously hurts. I have black and blue marks like I'm some sort of junkie.

Regardless, I have to have these records in so they take the hold off my registration and I can sign up for classes this coming semester, and it has to be done by today. Wheee! waiting until the last second SUCKS! I don't recommend it to anyone.

My shop has some super neat stuff in it: Mostly lingerie that would be fabulous as gifts!


Barbizon long sleeved satin outside and warm fuzzy inside floor lengthed nightgown!



"that Peter Pan look" soft treasure bra. this is such a cool pointy bra in a size 34 C. (more like a 32 B by todays fit)



A lilion sheer peignoir robe, scalloped lace, mint condition, a requirement for your boudoir!

All are part of the "Buy one and get one 50% off promotion"

I recommend getting something for yourself as well as a gift ;)!