Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow day - and a suit


I was wearing my favorite suit yesterday: "Harris Tweed, B.J. Keats Traditional clothing" and a "Lucky Winner" vintage blouse. Both thrifted, excluding the boots I paid 2.50 for the outfit.

Etienne Aigner boots - great boots, really sexy, calves are entirely too small however. I LOVE Etienne Aigner boots, seriously, but I don't know if they cater to women who have really skinny calves or what. I mean, I do work out and I have 'athletic calves' but wow.

I ordered another pair (Hopefully bigger calves) last week and due to the crap weather I haven't received them yet. I have no patience, and I'm getting antsy :).

The blouse looks fabulous with jeans too. Really fabulous. As previous posts have mentioned, I love versatility :D!
While I was shoveling *sigh* I noticed the accumulation of snow on the chair, and couldn't resist a picture. My garden was another fabulous winter sight:
For garden decorations, this sun was too cute with the snow on its nose.


Arthur accompanied me all morning, two full hours of shoveling, scraping, and the occasional curse word. He loves the snow. Then again, I think its EATING the snow that he loves the most. I am pretty sure he would sit outside during a blizzard and eat snow until he exploded or froze to death if I did not intervene.
Rhododendron, icicles, and Arthur-the wonder dog.

As a bonus, I got the day off of school (YAY!!!) it was an early-class day too. I didn't have to get up at 5:30 am. This makes my day much more productive. I am NOT a morning person, even with 8 hours of sleep. I go through my day in a brainless fog, zombie-like really.

Well, I need to do a TON of homework, ya'll have a great day!!!!