Awesome ways to wear a full slip:
- A tunic top with skinny jeans or leggings
- A camisole top with a skirt - add a cardigan or a blazer, even a button down to make the outfit more casual or formal.
- A skirt with a cute top
- A FANTASTIC summer nightgown, these babies are sexy, cool and feel fabulous on really warm summer evenings.
- Layering two full slips: not only help the transparency but A white chiffon pleated hem and a black lace are quite a nice effect, exercise caution and taste with this option ;)
- Summer dress, with the appropriate undergarments of course.
explains these reasons. To briefly summarize the entry she explains that a full slip allows garments to lay properly over curves, prevents bunching, clinging or sticking in weird places.When a garment hangs correctly, it gives a sleek, slim and polished look. And you never know how sheer something is in when trying it on in a dressing room - broad daylight could render a really cute dress or skirt completely sheer and exposing your sponge-bob boy shorts! Click here to read the full article by Susan Wagner on BlogHer
I've just begun to wear these recently. I prefer full slips but a sheer sundress or dress that is strapless doesn't allow for a full slip.
- Layering these make wonderful romantic looking skirts, again, the hems are so feminine and pretty!
- half slips hide the dreaded Visible Panty Lines, so when not having a 'thong' day, wear a half slip and whatever panties you want.
- Not to be redundant but under a sundress. Dresses are less likely to stick to sweaty posteriors, not to mention they protect the garment itself.
- Obviously there are different lengths of half slips. The more opaque the more easily you can wear them as a skirt.