Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22 2012 Shop Update

Fine Vintage Apparel Update
Beautiful White Wedding Microbeaded clutch bag with rhinestone clasps.  Here

Hawaiian gown with sweetheart shelf bust and beautiful construction details.  Here
I have mentioned this play suit before in my blog.  I have replaced all the elastic throughout the garment, reinforced seams, made it completely wearable again.  I've had it in my closet for a long time and I haven't had the opportunity to wear it.  So I'm offering it up for sale.
Men's size 9 1/2 W Loafers - all leather and in beautiful condition, nary a scuff upon them.  Here

there are several size 12 Girls Pajama sets New old stock and a pair of cotton flannel new old stock pajamas for women as well.

I'm having a sale - enter the code FALLSALE and get 15% off your final purchase.